The New Tool for a Successful Job Search By Top Talent Consulting
Matching you to your dream job
Creating a better resume, targeting the right employers and having more effective interviews are all elements of finding that ideal next job. With that framework, Career Connectors has created a partnership with Top Talent Consulting and Target Training International designed to increase your chances of getting hired for the job you’re really looking for…a job that not only uses your technical talents but matches your personal skills.
It begins with the creation of your behavioral profile. Free to Career Connectors members, the results will enable you to improve your resume and help companies find you. The profile measures 55 soft skill requirements in jobs and in people. When the jobs and people match, the synergy begins. Top Talent Consulting will shop your skills against the requirements of their clients…companies hiring professionals. TTC is the only company that uses this time-tested, scientific knowledge to match people to jobs. Their system is designed to identify your talents and match them to your ideal job, which ensures a culture that matches your needs and provides natural on-the-job motivation.
As a Career Connectors member, there’s no cost you! Normally the behavioral profile costs $90.00 but this is a benefit for members. Your detailed personal profile includes General Characteristics, Value to the Organization, Do’s and Don’ts on Communicating, Ideal Environment, Perceptions, Descriptors, Keys to Motivating, and Action Plan and much more.
What else is in it for you? The immediate benefits to you include:
- An increased understanding of your strengths
- The ability for you to articulate your strengths in your resume and interview
- Improving your resume
- Utilizing key action words and phrases in your resume that will increase its power
- Conduct a stronger interview
- Have access to resources to assist you in your job search
To Complete the Assessment:
- Allow 15 minutes of uninterrupted time.
- Click here to get started.
- Click on the green Upload Resume button. Fill out the short form, then click the link on the next screen to take the DISC assessment. If you would rather not post your resume, click submit without it. The next screen will have the option to choose to submit without resume. You can still take the DISC assessment without posting your resume.
- Notes on uploading your resume: If you choose to post your resume, please know that it will not be shared to companies without your consent and interest. You can still take the DISC assessment without posting your resume
- Respond to the assessment questions.
- Results are emailed immediately!
When you’re finished, Top Talent Consulting will place your resume and skills in front of many prospective employers and recruiters based on your best job fit!