Career Connectors has connected over 300 companies to more than 22,000 professional-level candidates. We are the premier career level non-profit organization in the metro Phoenix area. We support a wide variety of industry sectors: Information Technology, Sales, Finance, Semiconductor, Engineering, Human Resources and more.
We make these connections happen through three events each month around the Phoenix-metro area (Phoenix, North Scottsdale and Gilbert). Each company is given an opportunity to be featured through our program with:
• Ten minute feature speaking spot at an event
• Booth/table at an event to connect with jobseekers, including full set-up with marketing materials
• Marketing prior to event date throughout our newsletter database (8000 current subscribers)
• Featured for one month prior at all events
• Included on website as a featured hiring company
Join us at an upcoming event, and you’ll be connected with talent that meets your skill requirements.
Your first event is free, though we do have some requirements.
• Prior to the event, you will need to send a brief bio of the speaker and a ppt presentation that includes company, culture, benefits, open positions and contact information. You may also bring marketing materials, brochures and signs.
• Commitment to the date and to be at the event from 10am-noon on the day of your presentation.
• Commitment to feature 10 or more professional-level salaried positions.
Contact our event department to be scheduled!