- September: Career Connector’s Partnership with The Greater Phoenix Chamber featured in the Greater Phoenix Chamber’s 2022 Annual Report
- March: 12 News article “Salary negotiation: How to ask for a raise at work“
- March: Phoenix Business Journal “Get to know Jessica Pierce of Career Connectors”
- March: Phoenix Business Journal “Outstanding Women in Business“
- March: “Q&A 2022 Job Outlook” interview with Jessica Pierce on National Creative Living
- March: TV Interview on National Creative Living on “Finding the perfect job in 2022“
- February: Mumstyle Business with Annelise Worn Podcast Interview “Hiring 101 with Jessica Pierce, Founder of Career Connectors“
- January: MSN Features Sonoran Living interview, Terry Ouellette interviews Jessica Pierce on “2022 Job Shuffle”
- June: MSN Features Sonoran Living interview, Terry Ouellette interviews Jessica Pierce for “Getting Back to Work“
- June: Phoenix Business Journal ranks Career Connectors #5 best Networking Association in the valley
- April: 12 News features Jessica Pierce for “Tips to help you get a job during the COVID-19 pandemic“
- January: BestCompaniesAZ will host its 7th Annual Veteran
Business Networking and Career Event in conjunction with Career Connectors
- January: Sonoran Living featured Jessica Pierce sharing career tips for 2021
- November: Career Connectors partners with City of Tempe, BestCompaniesAZ, ARIZONA@WORK Maricopa County for series of 3 Virtual Job Fairs
- November: Mark Candelaria with Candelaria Design hosted CEO Jessica Pierce on his podcast, Inspired Living.
- October: Inspiring Living with Mike Candelaria Podcast Interview “Exploring Career Opportunities in Arizona with Jessica Pierce of Career Connectors”
- April: Sonoran Living featured Companies Hiring Right Now
- February: Wade Thomas with AimToWin podcast hosted CEO Jessica Pierce. She shared her story of #career transition, how she launched Career Connectors 10 years ago and then gave some practical #jobsearch tips.
- January: ABC15 Sonoran Living hosts Jessica Pierce for New Year, New Career
- September: Career Connectors Rebranding Refocus: Career Connectors to Roll out New Format to Better Meet the Needs of Candidates and Companies in Arizona
- February: Students Get a Life Reboot at GCU’s Coding Camp
- January: ABC15 Sonoran Living features Jessica Pierce and Erik Nelson (BroadPath)
- October: Career Connectors Launches West Valley Location
- September: BestCompaniesAZ and Career Connectors Host Diversity & Inclusion Career Event
- January: “Landing Your Dream Job in 2017”: Sonoran Living features Linda Luman, Career Connectors Board of Directors
- January: Career Connectors and BestCompaniesAZ announce Third Annual Military Career Event
- July: Goodwill of Central Arizona Partners with Career Connectors to Serve Valley Residents in Career Transition
- July: Jessica Pierce and Linda Luman (Freedom Financial Network) discuss Career Connectors on ABC15 Sonoran Living
- April: ABC15 Sonoran Living features Jessica Pierce discussing tips to help people make the most of their job transition and Arizona Gives Day
- February: 88.7FM The Pulse radio features Career Connectors discussing the 2016 Military Event with partners Freedom Financial and State Farm
- January: ABC15 Sonoran Living features Career Connectors
- December: 88.7FM The Pulse radio features Career Connectors
- June: Channel 3 and Channel 5 feature Career Connectors on AZFamily.com and live TV
- June: Career Connectors Partners with Scottsdale Charity Job seekers attending Career Connectors event receive a special gift and a glimmer of hope
- June: The Foothills Focus features Career Connectors partnering with Highlands Hope Initiative
- May: Getting Hired by the Best Career Connectors May 14 Networking Event Features BestCompaniesAZ and Arizona’s Award-Winning Companies
- April: Career Connectors Networking Events Reach 20,000 Attendees
- February: Faithtalk 1360 KPXQ Podcast
- January 6: Sonoran Living Live – How to get the career you deserve this year
- September: East Valley Tribune – Career Connectors Networking: No Manual for Life
- June: ImagesAZ Magazine for Carefree, Cave Creek, and Desert Mountain
- May: Jessica Pierce on Sonoran Living discussing Veterans and Career Connectors
- January: North Scottsdale Lifestyle article on Career Connectors
- August 2: Career Connectors named #5 in Phoenix Business Journal networking associations list, as ranked by valley members.
- March: Organization for Nonprofit Executives, Jessica Pierce nominated as a finalist for Nonprofit Executive of the Year.
- January: Arizona Foothills, Jessica Pierce is named as a Woman Who Moves the Valley
- December: Bloomberg News quotes Jessica Pierce in their article “Utah, West seeing a job resurgence due to housing, e-commerce“
- September 24: Career Connectors represents Arizona in Washington, DC at the White House
- July, 2012: Phoenix Business Journal names Career Connectors as #5 on the List of Phoenix’s Best Networking Groups.
- May 14: azcentral.com Chat: Smart techniques for online job hunting.
- Apr 15 azcentral.com Skill gap frustrating to employers and workers
- Feb 28: Join the (Job) Club! Blog from the Office of Faith-based and neighborhood Partnerships.
- Feb 21: Jessica Pierce appeared on the Boomer and the Babe Network talking about career transition and continuing learning with the new market.
- Jan 21: Arizona Republic. “Ice your fears of public speaking” Executive Director, Jessica Pierce quoted on public speaking is an essential workplace skill.
- Jan: azcentral.com– AZ State of the State Speech, AZ job numbers. AZ showing signs of job growth.
- Dec 27, 2011: Arizona Republic. Career Connectors gives job seekers networking help.
- Dec 15, 2011: Critical Mass Radio Shows– Critical Mass for Business with Jessica Pierce as a guest speaker.
- July 26, 2011: Eventbrite selects Career Connectors as its Eventbrite Heroes.
- July 22, 2011: Phoenix Business Journal names Career Connectors as #6 on the List of Phoenix’s BestNetworking Groups.
- July 21, 2011: Arizona Republic. Go Strategic with Social Networking.
- July, 2011: Go Gilbert Magazine Creating Connections: Jessica Pierce uses her expertise and personal experiences to bring hope to Valley job seekers.
- June 16, 2011: Executive Director, Jessica Pierce, Awarded to the 2011 Phoenix Business Journal Class of Forty Under 40, which is the premier program honoring the best young leaders in the Phoenix metro market.
- June 2011: Executive Director, Jessica Pierce, Interview with Brahm Resnikon NBC Channel 12 . Discussion includes the job market, companies currently hiring and a unique way to make yourself distinct compare
- May 28, 2011: Executive Director, Jessica Pierce, quoted in Arizona Republic Article. Companies Make Quick Judgments on an Applicant’s Fit.
- Apr , 2011: ABC Channel 15 Segment . How a Valley Organization Aims to Connect People with Jobs
- February 16, 2011: NBC Channel 12 Segment. Free Job Help Putting People Back to Work.
- February 7, 2011: Interview with Brahm Resnik on NBC Channel 12. Job Group Expanding in Valley
- August 14, 2013, Scottsdale, AZ: Career Connectors adds Highland Church in Scottsdale as a new site.
- September 18, 2012, Phoenix, AZ: Career Connectors represents Arizona in Washington DC
- August 16, 2012, Phoenix, AZ: Career Connectors Press Release – IRS 501c3 approved
- September 12, 2011, Phoenix, AZ: Career Connectors Celebrates 2nd Anniversary Free Event for Unemployed Professionals
- May 2, 2011, Phoenix, AZ: Executive Director, Jessica Pierce, named to Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Class of 2011
- April 4, 2011, Mesa, AZ: Free Jobseeker Networking Program Kicks Off in Mesa on Monday, April 4th
- Dec 29, 2010, Phoenix, AZ: Networking.com Founder and CEO Gelie Akhenblit to Present at Career Connectors Event on January 5th, 2011
- Dec 13, 2010, Gilbert, AZ: Career Connectors and Employment Network Partner to Get Arizona Back to Work
- Sept 23, 2010, Gilbert, AZ: JobSeekersAZ is now Career Connectors
- Sept 16, 2010, Gilbert, AZ: AZ’s Most Admired Companies Give Back – Putting Arizonans Back to Work