Special thank you to Amy at Firefall Creative Media for creating the video above for our Volunteer Appreciation event!
We are only successful because of the wonderful volunteers that step up each day in amazing ways. Have you considered the opportunity to do something that fulfills you which may not be part of a career path? Care to explore your desires and talents that would not only satisfy you, but also others that seek direction while in transition? We continue to grow, and offer much more, to many more. This requires us to seek others with skill sets that weave the fabric of what Career Connectors is today, and what we are progressing toward. Would you consider offering your time and talents? When you do what we do, you help yourself and others at the same time. Thank you Volunteers!
Benefits of volunteering include:
- Developing interpersonal, communication, leadership, job and collaborative skills
- Connecting to people in the community
- Motivation and sense of achievement
- Sending a signal to potential employers that you are responsible
- Taking action to solve community problems
- Having fun
- Feeling needed and of value
- Improving self confidence and self esteem
- Enhancing resume
- Improving health
- It feels good
- …and oh so much more!
Ready to join our volunteer team?